Digital Marketing Executive
£22-24K + bonus
Hampshire - Petersfield, Havant, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Farnham, Alresford
A great opportunity has arisen for a skilled marketer with experience in digital marketing to join a growing organisation. The role will involve supporting the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing plan and develop tactical campaigns across websites, social media, email marketing, online advertising and analytics platforms.
Role and responsibilities:
- Maintenance and management of the company's social media activity; following trends and posting content, monitoring and reporting on activity
- Responsible for all pay-per-click activity, ensuring accounts with third party suppliers are kept up to date
- Assist in the maintenance of the company website
- Assist in the implementation of SEO strategies across multiple channels, monitoring digital activity using Google Analytics, AdWords etc,
- Research topics and write content for the company's website and other publications and topical blogs.
- Help with organising events run
- Assist with customer and market research, analysing market conditions and competitor data
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing Executive
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role (ideally B2B)
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write engaging content
- An analytical mind
- A solid understanding and experience of managing web and social media channels
- Experience of implementing SEO strategies across multiple channels and monitoring digital activity using the Google suite
- Must be organised with attention to detail
- Must be proactive and a self-motivated individual
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"