Aggressive Growth Marketing require an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Director with their ever growing number of UK and international clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue for both our clients and AGM. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connections
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company and client's presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through GoogleAdwords, Facebooketc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (GoogleAnalytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with clients.
- Proven experience within Digital Marketing for at least 3 years.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C/B2B social media, GoogleAdwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of PPC ads Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools (e.g. GoogleAnalytics, NetInsight, WebTrendsetc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desirable skills would be graphic design or experience of applicable software.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Committed to getting the job done
- Likes a challenging but fun environment
- Able to handle responsibility
- Self-starter and determined
- Company computer/Laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Holidays given
Different salary structures can be negotiated for applicants with a relevant CV/portfolio of contacts or meet all required criteria.
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"