Digital Marketing / eCommerce / Online Marketing / Web Marketing / Social Media
We are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with a leading player within the beauty and cosmetics industry who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their large marketing department.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for developing online marketing activities, developing digital campaigns that will drive the growth of online sales. You will be working on a broad range of activities across SEO, PPC, Affiliate marketing, email and social media.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment where digital is going from strength to strength.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Understanding of eCommerce sites, Google Analytics and CMS experience
- Highly organised and ability to work across multiple projects.
- Some commercial experience of hands on running PPC and adwords campaigns would be advantageous.
- Passion / interest in the beauty and cosmetics sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you have a passion for digital, commercial experience required and would be excited by the prospect of working with leading cosmetics brands, please do get in touch today.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job