Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Based in South Wales, my client are an extremely exciting tech company who are rapidly expanding. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive and a Content Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Not only will you be part of a fantastic team they also have a table tennis table and old school arcade games for you to play in.
- Growing awareness of the brand and generating conversions by driving high-quality traffic to the website.
- Managing a search marketing strategy which incorporates both organic and paid search.
- Hands-on approach with PPC accounts to build campaigns, manage budgets, write ads and A/B test to find what’s working and what’s not
- Confidently gathering, analysing and interpreting key industry trends and competitor behaviour to help define and craft new online content updates
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and content team on website optimisation and landing page implementation
- Performing extensive competitor and market analysis to identify trends and optimizing marketing campaigns based on data insight
- Continually working on SEO and SEM to improve the effectiveness and visibility of the company website
- Leading website development, through regular communications with the content team, to improve user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Additional SEO/SEM management experience (desirable)
- Proven track record driving PPC performance, including content marketing, display advertising and retargeting with proven business results.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS (desirable)
- Numerical and analytical skills to provide actionable insights and recommendations on improving ROI.
- Free use of onsite 5-star gym and shower rooms.
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and bean-to-cup coffee.
- Fully kitted games room, including ping-pong tables and video games.
- Happy Birthday - Take the day off, paid!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Accumulate an extra 2-days holiday for every year service
- Regular company socials and events.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job