An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly expanding Digital Marketing Team.
You would be responsible for adapting and creating marketing, website and promotional copy across digital platforms, and the general management and maintenance of our multiple e-commerce platforms.
You will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and the MD. The role is based in Coulsdon, Croydon London.
- Produce high-quality product listings with technically accurate and concise information across all ecommerce platforms (eBay, Amazon and our own websites)
- Ensure desktop and mobile ecommerce platforms deliver the best user experience
- Responsible for all ecommerce websites, ensuring consistency across assigned touchpoints and timely execution of digital content
- Review and report on website analytics to ensure continued performance and action any changes required to improve
- Manage website configuration and parameters
- Manage, monitor and report on product feedback on the marketplaces
- Keep up-to-date with new marketplace initiatives to help grow the business
- Optimise the presentation of products
- Manage social media platforms by creating a content schedule and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day-to-day management of the website
The ideal candidate
Ideally, you’ll have 2+ years in a similar role with a proven track record of creating marketing campaigns that have successfully grown a brand. We’ll provide the supportive and welcoming environment in which you can thrive; you’ll bring the intelligence, commitment, resourcefulness and drive to succeed.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in digital and ecommerce activities, including CMS (Prestashop, WooCommerce)
- Experience of Amazon Seller Central and eBay Shops
- Advanced IT skills and a practical knowledge of web technologies (HTML, FTP, etc.)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Good understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of SEO principles and Google standards across different devices
- Confident with data management systems and fully proficient in MS Excel
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programmes etc.)
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz and SM management tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Excellent attention to detail is crucial
- Problem-solving skills, self-motivated, a creative mind, and a drive to get stuff done
- Working in an agile environment (Trello)
- A degree in a relevant subject
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of and previous experience with image editing software (Adobe Photoshop) would be desirable
- Copywriting skills would be a bonus
Applicants must apply with a well-presented, clear CV with key achievements/ education/ training/ job history/ dates/ etc. and covering letter stating your current and/or expected salary.
About the company
Jati Ltd have been designing and manufacturing teak garden furniture and all-weather rattan furniture for nearly 30 years. We are proud of our worldwide reputation built on our core values of integrity, craftsmanship, value and style. We handcraft our furniture in our own factory in Indonesia, using only sustainably sourced teak. Our warehouse, showroom and offices are in Coulsdon, Greater London, where this role will be based.
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"