QS is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and competent digital marketing executive with minimum two years of relevant work experience, to join its Asia-Pacific marcomms team.
QS’s mission is to enable motivated people around the world to achieve their potential through academic achievement, international mobility and career development.
Our team contributes to growing our brand penetration - especially in this key region - by increasingly focusing on content-led engagement and thought-leadership, based on the primary research produced by our Intelligence Unit.
We deliver the communications campaigns for our student recruitment events - World Grad School Tour and World MBA Tour as well as sister events, and are highly involved in the promotion of other QS initiatives, spanning from the popular students websites TopUniversities.com and TopMBA.com to the prestigious World University Rankings and its regional, by subject and by program iterations.
The digital marketing executive will work across all these initiatives and will also have specific KPIs for selected markets.
If the successful candidate possesses the required customer relations skills, they will also be eligible to travel to some of our student recruitment event series in Asia.
They could be part of the team who will assist both higher education institutions and potential students at these events. We are looking for an ambitious, smart and creative marketeer, who loves working on projects that will keep him/her on their toes, where no day is ever the same.
You will work with a whole bunch of like-minded yet diverse people and for a company that keeps true to its ethical foundation and values, while being on a path for an exciting and transformational growth.
- Planning and delivering cross-channels marketing campaigns in line with the event objectives
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials
- Maintaining and updating websites
- Copy writing for promotional materials (banner ads, posters, web pages, etc.)
- Copy writing for email marketing;
- Engage students and young professionals through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Finding new opportunities for online engagement in Asia
- Manage relationships with existing media partners and forge relationships with businesses that would potentially collaborate with us on events and research projects
- Overseeing PPC campaigns and manage the allocated budget
- Evaluating and reviewing marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO
- Provide regular internal performance reports, including marketing analytics and intelligence to inform our strategy and tactics
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or related qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of Marketing
- Native level English speaker
- Strong copywriting skill
- Project management skill
- Good negotiation skill
- Good knowledge of PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation
- Have an interest in higher education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to work as a team-player across multiple functions and departments
- Strong relationship builder, good communication skills and a great team player
- Determination to meet and exceed targets
· Video editing skills: videos are becoming an integral part of our campaigns and we are looking for a marketeer with a passion for video editing, including animation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job