Location: Debenham, Suffolk
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, plus the very occasional weekend work at shows
Salary: £22,000+ per annum (depending on experience) + generous rewards including 25 days paid holiday, numerous opportunities for work-related travel and FAM trips, one FOC holiday pa with one of their key partners & a relaxed working environment!
Ever considered working in the exciting world of adventure travel?
An independently owned travel company is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive with at least 1 year's experience in marketing and a degree in marketing or business studies to join their close-knit team at their busy HQ in beautiful, rural Debenham.
Founded on a love of exploration and by a mix of individuals who are real travellers - ex tour leaders, aid workers, photographers, foodies and musicians - they provide memorable travel experiences for families, groups and singles. Currently, they offer 400 small group adventures in nearly 100 countries across the globe. They also tailor make holidays and run overland adventure truck tours.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will focus on promoting and developing their two brands across all digital channels, which will involve:
- Working with a web developer and designer to ensure their key message is consistent
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing & evaluating new technologies
- Developing their social media channels and online presence (via SEO and organic traffic)
- Carrying out online advertising across (including PPC)
- Researching & writing copy for blogs, landing pages and their regular email newsletter as well as maintaining the email list of subscribers
- Managing the customer journey on all channels
- Track and analysing website traffic flow & providing regular internal reports
- Attaining KPIs (e.g. reducing bounce rates, increasing dwell time or improving conversion)
- Monitoring & reporting on the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Working with their in-house designer to develop campaign material for local marketing, mailshots, brochures, flyers, online and other collateral
- Organising & attending local shows and national travel exhibitions
- Minimum 1 year's experience in marketing
- Preferably educated to degree level in marketing or business studies
(professional qualifications especially CIM / CAM in digital marketing are
advantageous) however candidates will still be considered if they have the
right experience and attitude
- Clean & succinct copywriting skills
- Good communication skills especially in adapting tone and content for different audiences (verbal & written)
- Previous success with project management
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on digital advertising campaigns
- Broad travel experience or experience in the travel Industry especially in Africa, Asia or Latin America (advantageous)
- Understanding of external management programmes (e.g. Google Analytics, PPC and remarketing tools e.g. Mailchimp, Coschedule, Feefo, mail list management)
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Deadline: 8th June, 2018
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including PPC Account Manager, Digital Marketer, Web Marketeer, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Google Analytics, Marketing Campaign Assistant, PPC Account Executive, SEO Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Manager, Social Media, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, PPC Specialist, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, PPC Consultant, Marketing Campaign Executive may be considered.
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- SEO Manager
- PPC Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- SEO Executive
- SEO Assistant
- PPC Account Executive
- Marketing Campaign Assistant
- Digital Marketer
- Web Marketeer
- Online Mar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job