Role: Digital Shopper Marketing Executive
Day rate: Up to £210 via LTD or Umbrella Co.
Contract Length: 4 month initial
Are you passionate about the latest trends in Online and eCommerce and want to play an essential role in executing digital marketing for a large global Brand?
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital retailer marketing campaigns, from briefing to measurement, including experience with asset delivery and campaign setup in self-service tools.
The aim of this role will be to provide great digital experiences for this clients shoppers and consumers within the paid search and programmatic areas of their Digital Marketing Team. You will aim to drive the best in class in shopper digital experiences for their key campaigns, while immersing yourself into a dynamic team.
This role will support the e-Commerce and digital marketing teams in ensuring strategy is delivered through flawless execution of paid discoverability media.
- This role will work with the digital marketing manager in order to support in developing paid search and programmatic campaigns and executing on time and to budget
- This role will support the trade marketing manager in interfacing with key media partners in order to facilitate creative development process.
- This role will support connection to execution of content, accelerating reviews and using customer specific marketing channels such as on-site media, e-mail and loyalty programs, etc.
- Good attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Excel and Photoshop
- Experience working with AMS and AMG is preferred.
- Media performance analysis and optimization experience preferred.
Immediately available and keen to land an amazing new role?
Send your CV to or click apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job