The experience we need.
- Digital marketing experience either in house or with an agency
- Good analytical and reporting skills (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Experienced in content creation and management of CMS
- Contribution towards a digital strategy
- Working knowledge of SEO
- HTML knowledge would be preferred, but not essential
- There is one vacancy available to join the current marketing team. You will be working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintain a high standard of brand image, using external agencies where required
- Build, Nurture and Develop client relationships
- Analyse the campaigns performance statistics to ensure a competitive strategy is followed
- Take ownership of digital integration activity
A really well known megastar in the healthcare world who pride themselves on their brand perception and quality. You'll learn from a great team and will provided with all the tools to excel.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25,000 - £27,000
- A unique and upmarket working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job