Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £27-£30k + a profit and performance annual bonus
Our client based in Hove, are looking to recruit a professional and commercially focused Digital Marketing Executive to support and drive loan book growth through the use of digital channels whilst complying with corporate and legislative digital compliance requirements.
They will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities, including content generation, channel testing, marketing automation, sponsorship, processing design briefs through to print, email campaigns via Pardot/DotMailer.
The individual will also be required to develop strong stakeholder engagement to fully understand the business proposition and offering.
- To support the Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the clients marketing strategy
- Assist with all areas of the marketing mix to drive traffic to the websites and convert visitors to customers.
- Project manage an inbound marketing programme - which includes content generation, channel testing and marketing automation - to ensure timely delivery of high quality content and optimise performance using analytics.
- Ensure the timely delivery, optimisation and measurement of regular emails to core audience groups (prospects, introducers and clients) to support acquisition and retention objectives.
- Assist with implementing and monitoring social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) as both a solus and integrated channel
- Use SEO best practise to ensure all content is optimised for organic search.
- Help to manage a search marketing strategy which incorporates both organic and paid.
- Lead on the development, delivery and measurement of marketing campaigns through online channels.
- Assist with website development, liaising with third party agencies on strategy, user experience and conversion rate optimisation to drive high quality enquiries via the website.
- Ensure websites and other digital comms adhere to brand and legislative compliance requirements.
- Support the delivery of marketing objectives through eCRM.
- Deliver regular e-comms to all core audience segments
- Use analytical tools to measure and report on KPIs, including traffic, lead generation and sales conversion and to identify opportunities.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments within the digital industry to ensure the team is using the most appropriate channels and tactics.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis, make recommendations and share insights with relevant stakeholders
- Carry out other relevant duties as specified by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Ideally Minimum 2 years+ digital marketing experience in the following disciplines:
- Website management (including CMS experience and a basic knowledge of HTML)
- Google Analytics
- PPC (Adwords Certified, preferred but not essential)
- Email Marketing (creation and delivery)
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven ability to track interpret and report on insight and campaign data, including regularly updating the wider business on marketing activity business performance
- Proven knowledge of campaign management principles from planning through to reporting
- You will also have experience of managing agencies/suppliers
- Degree Educated or equivalent
- Marketing Diploma, IDM or CIM qualification (Desirable)
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job