- City Centre location
- A chance to make your mark in digital within the business
- One of the fastest growing financial services company in the UK
My client is a successful financial services provider who pride themselves in offering customers great value for money backed up by excellent service.
With offices in Bath, Newcastle upon Tyne and London, they've got ambitious growth plans for their brand. Strengthening the marketing team to help them realise their digital ambitions is an important part of their future growth strategy.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help develop, implement, track and optimise their marketing activities across their digital channels. Working with a team of other Digital Marketing Executives, you will be part of a team contributing to shared and individual responsibilities.
- Working with the marketing & IT teams and external agencies to plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns & activities
- Reviewing and maintaining Document Generation system (linked to our CRM)
- Reviewing and maintaining the web and partner content to ensure that it is up to date, compliant on brand and relevant
- Suggesting and managing the implementation of changes to the website to improve conversion ratios and customer experience
- Executing marketing campaigns (paid and organic) across all channels
- Supporting the growth of social channels & communities and online reputation
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Acting as brand guardian for digital designs
What you'll bring with you:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in PPC, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and using CMS
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,)
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of social media
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you are interested in the above, please get in touch for a confidential discussion with Lauren Prince.
- Digital Marketing / SEO / Paid Search / PPC / UX