They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive based in West London to join them. You must have experience in Web Analytics, PPC, SEO, Copywritting, Excel, Indesign & Social Media
You will be working for video based training company, within the healthcare and IT sector based in London.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the key skills in:
- Web Analytics, PPC, SEO, Copywritting, Excel, Indesign & Social Media
Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Magento, MailChimp, Vertical Response, SEMrush
Key Roles :
- PPC - Using Google AdWords
- Copywriting - Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and products and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Google Analytics: proficient knowledge of software to measure progress of site pages and understand successes and failures & report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns. We're looking for someone with an analytical mind
- SEO - Keyword analysis: implementation of tools such as AdWords Keyword Planner to research best practice into keywords for content
- Competitor analysis: usage of tools such as Spy Fu, Follower Wonk and SEMrush in order to analyse competitor position and content performance
- Social Media : Managing company Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, promoting sales/products, keeping customers informed of relevant news.
- SERP optimisation: utilisation of keywords and html tags within text and profiles to enhance visibility on Google
- Graphic Design: Experience in using adobe InDesign and Photoshop to create and edit marketing material such as newsletters, flyers and social media graphics - Basic skills only as we're looking for a marketing expert not a graphic designed
- Email Marketing: Weekly email communications with offers and information using Vertical Response and MailChimp
- Web CMS management - Any experience with Magento would be useful
- Database management - Using Excel
Key Attributes Digital Marketing Executive based in London will need to be :
- Educated at Degree level
- * Organised and analytical approach, and able to multi task.
- * Excellent written and spoken English.
- * Able to work on your own initiative.
- * Self-motivated and results driven, and a will to achieve beyond expectations.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive based in (West) London will get a brilliant salary between £24,000 to £28,000 + additional benefits