The Digital Marketing Executive will have an equal mix of content and technical PPC expertise alongside social media and ideally (but not essentially) have some sort of previous organic search experience
The successful Digital Marketeer will have a proven track record of creating winning content and commercial experience in a similar role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* 2 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record growing sales from planning, creating and delivering content for a known or new brand.
* Technical knowledge and understanding of PPC and AdWords.
* Results driven. Ability to set, measure and achieve key performance indicators to grow web traffic and sales.
* Ability to define specific target audiences and identify what's most important to help them buy. You think like a customer, respond to their needs and speak their language.
* Experience creating, setting up and sending broadcast, triggered and automated campaigns via email marketing platforms such as Dotmailer or MailChimp.
* Managing and liaising with external partners.
You will put your Digital Marketing skills to the test as you'll make a name for yourself in a company that rewards talent and effort, plus encourages and invests in personal development, helping you take your career to new heights.
- Digital Marketing Executive Email PPC social media content campaign