The role will report into the Marketing Manager, who will offer endless support and give you the opportunity to develop. This will be a varied role but with a focus on digital and creative content. You will be responsible for the digital communications for the brand. This will be a fluid role and your responsibilities will increase as time goes on.
Main skills include:
• Updating website content.
• Customer communication content management – mail shots and E shots.
• Copyrighting and writing blogs.
• Analysing campaign results
• Managing online campaigns
• Supporting on Photoshoots and filming online content
• Writing and proof reading press releases.
• Advertising schedule management
• Social Media Management.
• Creating artwork, presentations & newsletters.
• Market Research and competitor analysis.
Key skills required:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally B2B
• Experience of using Mailchimp
• Proficient with CMS systems
• Experience of managing social media platforms and/or Hootsuite
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Ability to use Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Copywriting skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
• Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
• Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
• Educated to degree level or have relevant experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing business and learn from some experienced marketers, the role is there for you to make your mark and develop your own skillset. If you want to hear more then please do apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business