Our client a rapidly growing successful organisation in Newhaven are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join them. Duties involve Marketing and PR support to the Marketing team as well as responsibility for SEO, content writing, Email Marketing campaigns, lead generation and social media channels plus special marketing projects.
Main purpose of the role:
- Planning and implementing the Marketing team’s projects across all companies within the group, working both individually and as part of a team covering all aspects of marketing and communication.
- To manage internal and external communications regarding the Company activities and products.
- Working from the marketing strategy, be responsible for planning and implementing marketing projects such as new product launches, website updates, trade shows, events, PR and on- and offline marketing campaigns.
- To plan, design and copy-write product and customer-specific material, with continuous internal/external communication, online activity enhancement and optimisation, event coordination, on-going competitive intelligence, market research and new product development.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Plan and create presentations, reports, email newsletter campaigns and other marketing and proposition material
- Producing copy for marketing campaigns that will reflect the tone of the company and attract the correct target market
- Write engaging press releases and feature articles for trade magazines.
- Manage and consistently update the company website
- Executive PPC campaigns
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms
- Monitor, maintain and improve targets related to social media and online marketing
- Support the marketing team in the planning and running events and exhibitions
- Coordinating activities being undertaken by external PR agencies and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time in full
- Provide creative input into all areas of advertising, digital marketing, product management, communications and events
- Plan and implement activities for new product launches in line with budget and timeframe
- Support the Marketing Manager with NPD research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job