Digital Marketing Executive required to join Investigo’s in-house marketing team.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual who is keen to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Investigo is growing and with it we are looking for someone to take our digital strategy to the next level. There is a huge opportunity for the right person to make a real difference to our business and be part of our continued success.
This would perfectly suit someone who is looking for more responsibility and a step up in their Digital Marketing career. This would also suit someone looking to cross over from agency to clientside.
Joining an already established team, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop and drive the digital strategy across the firm
- Ownership of all digital channels including the website, email marketing campaigns and social media platforms
- Driving regular measurement and reporting against the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities and areas for improvements
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Content planning and copywriting for all digital marketing channels
- Lead an SEO and PPC strategy
- Email marketing and automation
- Day to day management of the company website
- Evaluate emerging trends and competitor activity
- Please note, the role will also include an element of generalist marketing when required.
- 3 - 6 years marketing experience
- Commercial awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a 'can do’ attitude
- Continually aiming for high standards across all areas
Investigo is an international multi-discipline recruitment agency. This role works across all divisions within the business and will be based within our London office, by London Liverpool Street.
Our people join us because of the challenges, the career opportunities and the rewards - and they stay with us because of the culture. Last year alone we have won two of the industry’s biggest recruitment awards: Recruitment Agency of the Year (Recruiter Awards, 2017) and Brand of the Year (Recruitment International, 2017).
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job