DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Are you a creative thinker, capable of generating innovative ideas? Do you want a real career and not just a job?
The Acorn Group is one of the fastest growing and most exciting property companies in London and we are looking for a Social Media & Marketing Assistant.
Management of our social media presence is of great importance to help us grow and cultivate our audience. Working alongside other members of the creative team, the position requires elements of strategy and implementation with solid digital/social experience. You will be responsible for content creation throughout all of The Group’s digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) ensuring that the conversation is relevant, engaging and always on brand. You will have experience in a similar marketing role covering brand management & social engagement, with a strong command of the English language and the ability to write engaging copy.
• Creating and developing social media strategies
• Producing new content for both social media and our own websites
• Updating and monitoring Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
• Creation of content for printed and digital newsletters
• Analysing statistics and trends using analytics
• Email marketing though Mailchimp
• Implementation of Google PPC, Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns
• Manage the design and creation of digital marketing assets
• Attending and covering various CSR and sponsorship events
• Supporting the rest of the marketing department in any activities on or offline
• InDesign & Photoshop experience would be a strong advantage
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter detailing why you are the right candidate for this fantastic opportunity.
When submitting your application please provide examples of your work and/or links to accounts you manage.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job