Digital Marketing Executive required by an expanding company who provide an innovative digital media solution to a range of customers varying in size. Their cost effective solutions enable companies to dramatically increase their online presence and brand, convert more sales and engage with customers. If you are a strong team player, passionate about digital marketing and want to assist businesses with their inbound strategy to maximise website traffic, visibility and leads then this could be the role for you!
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will get involved in a wide range of roles including:
- Setting up analytics to report on site visits, referrals, campaigns (CPC) including the creation of dashboards and reports
- Developing and implementing keyword strategies, evaluating and altering as needed
- Optimising marketing spend on paid search and tracking via Google AdWords analytics
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will need the following skills and experience:
- A strong working knowledge of how businesses use social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrate both a strategic and operational mind set
- Proven experience in SEO/SEM, including proficiency in Google Analytics
- Ability to liaise with businesses and generate content
- Project Management skills coupled with strong client facing skills
- Competent in MS Office as well as Google services including Gmail, Google docs and Google Calendar)
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).