Digital Marketing Executive
£18,000 to £22,000 per annum DOE
Our client is a self-funded charity supporting 13-24 year olds following a cancer diagnosis. They provide these young people with the opportunity to meet others in a similar situation to themselves and help rebuild their lives. They encourage them to take positive, life-affirming action and see that there is life beyond their illness.
Established 10 years ago, our client has a friendly team of 12 members of staff, who are excited for what the future holds, as they grow their team to fulfil their ambitions.
Everyone has a unique role within the team, yet they understand that the best results come from sharing ideas, working together and having a flexible approach.
Dedicated staff work directly with the young people they support, whilst this role focus on raising the vital funds and awareness needed to make their work happen.
To find more about the Charity please visit their website.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Teens Unite, you will embrace a varied role, where every day is different. There’s never a dull moment.
From promoting live coverage of fundraising events, to encouraging celebrities to take part in social media campaigns, interviewing supporters as they complete a challenge and sharing the experiences of the young people supported by our client, every day is new and exciting.
Working alongside the Brand and Marketing Manager at their Head Office in Broxbourne, you will deliver a calendar packed full of marketing activity. In particular, you will schedule varied and engaging social media content, increase their following across their social media platforms, plan and implement marketing campaigns, attend events and capture the day, interview challenge participants and event attendees and build upon relationships with their existing supporters.
- Manage and grow all social media channels, not limited to but, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked-In and You Tube
- Produce and schedule a monthly content planner delivering regular messages across all social media channels
- Develop engaging and creative content for regularly scheduled posts to include (but not limited to) videos, graphics, and blogs, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Work collaboratively with all teams to produce and publicise engaging copy in line with planned activities and events
- Work with the Brand and Communications Manager to create, deliver and manage unique Social Media campaigns
- Increase traffic to the charity’s website through teaser campaigns on Social Media
- Ensure prompt and engaging response to comments and questions posted across all platforms in a friendly and professional style, which engage with and encourage discussion among users
- Protect the charity’s integrity and brand by moderating all content, ensuring it is appropriate – considering language, context and content
- Monitor and analyse all social media activity and performance, reporting on the success of campaigns and applying the learnings
- Monitor competitor social media activity and incorporate learnings into campaigns
- Draw upon news stories and incorporate national awareness days, relevant to their work
- Work at the pace that Social Media demands, ensuring that you keep up to date and implement new digital trends, in a timely manner
- Support the development of the website as a depository for all content, photographs, videos and blogs
- Utilise the insights and metrics to influence future campaigns and activities
A Degree in Marketing or Social Media. Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and Management Tools, Web Proficiency, Online Content Creation, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Creative Writing, Communication Skills, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Photo editing skills.
The best suited candidate will be Enthusiastic, Motivated, Organised, Flexible and Reliable.
Digital Marketing Executive Benefits
They reward staff for their hard work and want to enhance their skills, learning and development. As a member of their team, you can expect 25 days’ holiday, all bank holidays, office closure over the Christmas period, a pension scheme with employers contribution, private healthcare and wellness cover, professional training where necessary and a flexible working environment.
If you feel you are suitable for the Digital Marketing Executive role, please apply now with your CV and covering letter!
Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketer, DigitaL Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive