Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 per annum
Leading provider of educational training seminars, conferences and services is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. They operate on a global stage in 100 countries, with over 700,000 having attended their training.
This is an ambitious company who has recently branched out into Europe, Asia and Australasia and they are now looking for an equally ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join the office in Richmond, Surrey.
The role involves working at the heart of the growing marketing team with a remit that spans across direct-response online advertising, social media and new brand development.
- Maintain multiple landing pages
- Direct landing page lead generation
- Liaise with international ad agencies
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver on projects
- Explore detailed customer information and identify insight and revenue generating opportunities
- Social media management
The Digital Marketing Executive must have 2-3 years Marketing experience including:
- Dealing with advertising agencies and partners
- Landing page lead generation
- A metric focused and data-driven personality
- An understanding of direct response advertising including Google adwords and Social Media lead gen
- Positive, flexible, confident and friendly attitude
- Delivering relevant content across multiple worldwide social media accounts and platforms
Digital Marketing Executive Benefits
As this is a rapidly growing company there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial Digital Marketing Executive to own an industry niche and have a significant impact on a fast-changing, dynamic sector.
With offices in the heart of Richmond, this company has a young workforce and exciting atmosphere with regular work socials, opportunities to travel, a collaborative work envelopment and great work/life balance.
- 20 days holiday per year excluding all public and bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme available to those that qualify
- 3% employer and 4% employee pension contribution
- Excellent opportunity for career progression within the company
If you feel you are suitable for the Digital Marketing Executive role, please apply now!
Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant