The salary for the role is £30,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits.
• Drive targeted paid and organic traffic to the website and converting it into quality engagement, enquiries and ecommerce sales.
• Support the marketing team with building and executing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Generate market engagement and nurture pipeline as part of the overall demand generation strategy.
• Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Build and maintain digital platforms.
• Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Assess performance against goals through the achievement of KPIs with visible ROI.
• Identify trends and insights, whilst optimising spend and performance.
• Conversion rate optimisation using Google analytics and split testing tools.
• Experience in a digital marketing role.
• Proven experience in PPC search, SEO and paid social advertising.
• Experience with shopping cart tools like WooCommerce, PayPal and Sagepay.
• Email automation experience.
• Website coding skills would be advantageous.
• Experience of WordPress.
• Ecommerce skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job