Digital Marketing Executive
£28,000 - £35,000
We are currently working with a world-renowned events company who are looking to take on an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to help them drive awareness through their website and social media channels. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and digital minded marketer to help drive the business forward from a digital perspective. The right candidates should be able to demonstrate their knowledge in core platforms such as Google analytic and Google AdWords.
Your Role as Digital Marketing Executive:
* Lead all digital paid social advertising and Google PPC for IBC Show and support the campaign marketing team
* Develop organic social media campaigns, demonstrating best practice, new creative ideas and trailing new social tools and platforms.
* Responsible for All UX and SEO across all websites, and any new layout pages, being a CMS superuser across all systems and also making proactive solutions to the business.
* Key influencer in supplier selection, system setup, design build, for the following services working with the Data Insight Manager and Head of Marketing on final decisions
Responsible for marketing products including webinars and whitepaper campaigns and providing weekly reporting on the results
* Experienced and qualified digital marketer (with 2-4+ years' experience)
* Experience using Google Analytic
* Demonstrable experience using an EDP (Adestra, Marketo, Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor)
* A creative at heart, with strong eye for design backed up with ability to use basics of photoshop.
* Social media maestro demonstrating creative best practice
* Strong ability to prioritise and multi-task
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://in/alex-jones-aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job