Digital Marketing Executive
c£35k + benefits
Our Client is fast growing and well establishing Cloud Communications firm.
The Marketing Executive role holds responsibility for general marketing activities and also oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business across multiple sales channels. The Marketing Executive role will have a significant and key emphasis on the development of a brand new "Go To Market" Marketing strategy into new markets and new territories.
This is a hand’s on role and the successful candidate will display and be able to show a broad range of marketing skills whilst also keeping the business at the very forefront of new marketing initiatives and new marketing technologies.
The Requirements of the role:
- Experience in working with Channel Partners
- A strong understanding of Social and Digital media
- A strong emphasis in the Telecommunications industry
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing is a bonus
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is desirable
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles specifically lead generation
- Proven track record across the multiple marketing skill sets and disciplines
- Proven track record of new product development, launch and marketing
- Confident, enthusiastic, energetic, driven and dynamic
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot new and original branding opportunities.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Chartered Marketer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job