We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join a highly successful business selling high-end menswear fashion!
Our client has experienced a phenomenal amount of success since they began selling their high-quality products to high-end retail stores across the UK! As they continue to grow, they are now looking to progress with their online growth and thus are looking to recruit a talented Digital Marketing Executive.
The company currently has a small in-house team and are looking to bring on a digital specialist who can help grow their online offering. They plan to refine their online offering in order to drive their digital customer acquisition across all channels. The main focus of this role lies within Paid Social, CRM, and Email Marketing. They are looking for an innovative and creative individual who can plan and execute effective campaigns across these channels.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including email marketing and paid social.
- Manage the company’s social media strategy, including content creation for various platforms.
- Create and implement successful Paid Social campaigns.
- Generate reports which detail all digital activity and ensure budgets are kept too.
- Enhance social media presence and the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee all email campaigns
Required Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in producing digital marketing and email marketing campaigns.
- Excellent proofing and copywriting skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and develop their skill set
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job