Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Ensuring the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
- Creating digital content and working with the social media executive to drive web traffic.
- Implementing SEO best practice on website and creating digital marketing campaigns
- Working on the delivery of paid and earned content, including advertising and placement.
- Keeping the company's website updated, making sure content is compliant at all times.
- Managing 3rd party websites when necessary (such as Eventbrite for example).
- eCRM: Responsible for both client and prospect email activity including content, sign off, distribution and evaluation, proposing developments and identifying ways to improve optimization.
- Maintaining a clean functional CRM database.
- Making data meaningful to support optimization and ultimately delivery of results.
- Be able to identify key insights and clearly communicate these back to the business.
- Actively propose appropriate steps to be taken as a result.
The ideal candidate will have a previous digital marketing experience from either client or agency side. Excellent long term opportunities exist for the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job