Are you a digitally focused marketing professional looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility? I am working with a highly reputable hygienics supplier based in the stunning county of Somerset. Work alongside the Marketing manager and Senior Brand manager with this awesome, Euro styled brand.
The experience we need.
- Digital marketing experience, ideally within the medical hygiene supplies industry or similar.
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Experienced in web content, SEO and link building.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations at various levels, including trade shows and expos. (Or the confidence to present to unfamiliar audiences).
- There is one vacancy available to join the current marketing team. You will be working closely with the Snr Brand manager and report directly to the marketing manager.
- Maintain a high standard of brand image, using external agencies where required.
- Build, Nurture and Develop client relationships, internally, with Head office and professional wholesalers from the industry.
- Analyse the campaigns performance statistics to ensure a competitive strategy is followed.
My client is at the forefront of hygiene innovation and provides a clinically excellent service to consumers in the UK and Europe. They work closely with industry experts to provide the highest standards in quality and service.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- A unique and upmarket working environment
- The opportunity to catapult your career with highly successful peers.
- The opportunity to travel and network in the UK & Europe
- Be part of a positive change in hygiene practices.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job