We have a live vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a Design company based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The purpose of the role is to support the Marketing team in the delivery of the Marketing strategy to support the companies long term Marketing strategy. Carry out day to day digital marketing activities aimed at driving brand growth and profitability. Support the production of exceptional quality marketing, materials, products and communications within the given time-scales and budgets.
Skills & Experiences required:
- Degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Awareness of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with other departments and suppliers
- A creative thinker with excellent copy writing skills essential
- Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to communicate on all levels
- Experience in similar level position in a related industry
- Developing and managing external relationships with suppliers
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and Social Media analytics and scheduling tools
- Experience managing SEO, PPC, email, social media, display and re marketing campaigns
The role is M-F 9am - 5pm with multiple benefits as part of the contract.
- Analytical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job