Digital Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition Team
Our client is uniquely positioned as a full-service efficiency partner to organisations who intend to reduce energy, water and carbon usage to improve sustainability.
They are passionate about the environment and sustainability issues of course, but on a day-to-day basis what they are really focused on is delivering excellent, practical advice and brilliant products for all their customers equally, from householders to businesses. They pride themselves on giving genuine, high quality service - the kind that people tell their friends about; and on getting it done today for a better tomorrow. Through their values and commitments and the work they do, they act now, and every day, to save their customers money and cut carbon.
Who are they looking for?
Their digital strategy is at the core of their growth and they now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to be part of that journey. You will more than likely come from managing a lead generation website or an ecommerce website (experience of both would be ideal though!).
They are quite unusual in that their website is an eCommerce store, but also promotes the services that they offer for lead generation purposes. The role can be summed up by this: you will help them to grow. You will do this by acquiring new customers, but also retaining existing customers.
How will you do this? That will partly be up to you, they already have a number of successful channels running (some improvements will of course be possible) but they want to look at new technologies, things that they are not doing (or doing well) to increase revenue further and of course get more leads.
They want to be at the forefront of internet technologies, looking for new ways to increase their online presence. They are not afraid of trialling new things, they have a fail fast policy - let’s try it, but if it doesn’t work let’s move on quickly.
They sell to both domestic and business customers, the marketing to which are both very different as is the measurement of success.
Key Skills Required:
• SEO (we’d love to see more organic transactions!)
• SEM / PPC (we work with an external consultant) - Whilst you will not be running the day to day management of the account, you will be a heavy influencer of where spend should be pushed, writing the ads and feeding back to their external consultant for success that he cannot see through Google Adwords / Analytics
• You will have an understanding of data, and from analysing the data be able to advise and make informed decisions that will have a positive impact on the website. This might be to improve their CTR, reduce their CAC, increase average basket value, decrease bounce rates or improve our abandoned carts.
• Google Analytics. You’ll be able to spot trends and weaknesses. Help them by using this data to improve their website and its performance.
• Google Search Console. You will be able to use this to help them make strategic decisions and identify any website issues.
• Google Tag Manager
• Work closely with their Category Marketing Manager to help plan out new product launches and increase visibility on their website
• Email Marketing
• Marketing Automation
Experience in the following would be highly beneficial, although not essential
• Google Merchant Centre
• Facebook Advertising
• LinkedIn Advertising
• Sage CRM
• Amazon Marketplace including its advertising platform
To be part of their already successful team you will be:
• Passionate and driven about what you do
• Not afraid of accountability and ownership
• Happy to work under your own initiative but also as part of a team
• Not afraid to try new things
• Able to confidently present your findings on how the business can improve
• An entrepreneurial approach to working
• Ability to manage your own workload and work to agreed deadlines
• Deliver against KPIs and metrics
• Commercially aware
• High attention to detail
What do they offer in return?
• A competitive salary and pension scheme
• On-site parking
• Easy access offices, just off the A14
• Joining a growing, local company with a national (and beyond!) presence
• Opportunity to build your career in an exciting and growing entrepreneurial business.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job