Looking for a role with an immediate start? After only 8 years our client now employs over 100 people across a number of locations in the UK and has won multiple awards for its services and products. This fast growing business is looking for a strong digital marketer to join the marketing team on a part time basis.
So what will this role involve? As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for all their online marketing activities to help drive sales and build brand awareness. This is a maternity cover role. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- Website; create content with SEO in mind and use the CMS to upload it
- Web Optimisation; help create a well optimised website to help drive relevant traffic
- Online Marketing; create online content to drive people to the website including videos, webinars and blogs
- Social Media; manage their social media presence across LinkedIn & Twitter
- Intranet; manage their intranet
What must you bring? With a specialist online marketing background, gained in either a B2C or B2B environment, you’ll be looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills to grow this business further. You’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities;
- Broad online/digital marketing experience in either a B2C or B2B environment
- Experience of using a CMS
- Degree calibre
- Dynamic, confident, driven
Salary: £28 - 32,000 basic + healthcare, pension, 25 days pro rata
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- Lead Generation
- Paid Search Campaigns