Digital Marketing Executive
My client is a forward thinking Travel Management Company, in search of an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have serval years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant or Digital Marketing Executive, perfect for someone looking to develop their career and take real ownership within the role.
Digital Marketing Executive Overview
Successfully Develop the Companies digital presence, by enhancing and progressing current and new ways of working. Offer support to the wider Marketing Team in delivering high quality marketing and PR material in line with Company objectives.
Digital Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities/Objectives:
- Support the wider Marketing Team in the completion and delivery of all aspects of Marketing, Social Media and PR.
- Completion of reporting across all digital platforms.
- Communicate effectively via all mediums to Clients and colleagues regarding key messages and news.
- Maintain, update and develop knowledge of CRM functions and capabilities of the Company database and distribution list.
- Gain a good understanding of the Company intranet, improving the quality and structure of information provided for the whole of the Company.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job