The Digital Marketing Executive will support the Digital Manager in delivering the marketing plan and achieving the annual strategic targets set by managing and delivering acquisition and member development initiatives across the digital marketing mix and channels as well as developing and optimising the websites, ensuring target audiences are considered at all times.
My client is a longstanding and highly regarded organisation based in Southampton.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following;
- Managing relationship with search marketing agency, ensuring that all campaigns support the digital marketing strategy and objectives, and are kept within the budget and target CPAs.
- Managing the company websites to ensure content is kept up to date, is easily accessible and that the websites provide a good user experience for new visitors and existing members alike; designing and creating landing pages to support campaigns and online initiatives as required
- Managing relationship with web development agency, ensuring any bug-fixing and development is managed to budget and on time, writing clear briefs for web developers as required.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have the following;
- Good knowledge of the digital marketing discipline, digital trends and emerging technologies
- Experience and previous management of SEO and Paid Search marketing
- Experience of website content management, landing page creation and optimisation
- Experience of brief writing and delivering website development projects
Experience from within the Financial Services Market would be a benefit.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract paying between £24,000 - £26,000 DOE plus benefits.