Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager / PPC / SEM / Google Analytics /
Digital Marketing Executive with at least 2 years' experience in a similar or related role is needed by our client, a leading full-service digital marketing agency, to be based in central London. Client-facing, driven and ideally with agency experience, you will be looking for that next step in your marketing career.
They are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies and IT consultancies. They help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. They practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build website, and create video and animations. They provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
They are now on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketer to join their team.
About the Role
In this role, you will be designing and implementing marketing campaigns with organic, paid, email and social components, acting as the key point of contact on client accounts, taking part in leading projects and calls, developing and presenting SEM strategies to clients, and managing social media content, activity and campaigns.
Investment in your training will be provided.
- Minimum 18 months' experience in a similar or related role
- Real interest in data & analytics
- Ability to plan and document small, medium & large marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of PPC & SEM (AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, bespoke banner ads etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience using email, social & content marketing platforms & tools
- Solid understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics a must)
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Looking to take the next step in your marketing career
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary (based on talent and experience)
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Annual company trip abroad
- Working with on interesting projects & a diverse client base
- Relaxed working environment
- Office in the heart of London
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager / PPC / SEM / Google Analytics /