Digital Marketing Executive, Bournemouth area, C£22,000 - £25,000 basic depending on experience, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Free Parking
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a Manufacturing and Distribution company in the Bournemouth area in looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. You will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Events Manager and Creative and PR Teams to execute integrated campaigns across their social and broader digital platforms to drive brand awareness.
You will be involved in planning and delivering end to end campaigns, managing social media platforms, maintaining the website and compiling the weekly newsletter.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content to increase brand awareness in line with the marketing strategy and events calendar
- Devise and deliver end to end campaigns from content creation scheduling, analysis and reporting
- Analyse and submit regular insightful reports on the effectiveness of social media activity
- Manage inbound communications to the social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Drive growth of online communities and engagement
- Identify unique opportunities, trends and developments online
- Maintain the brand website and constantly update content
- Regularly cleanse and update the website backend to meet with SEO guidelines
- Compile weekly newsletter
- Create content ideas and creatively deliver key brand messages
- Weekly reports on competitor online activity
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of automated mailing software, e.g. MailChimp
- Practical experience and knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Creative and analytical skills
- Flexible attitude to attend events
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous but not essential
This role would suit candidates currently working as a: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Executive, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Brand Manager, Online Product Assistant, Brand Ambassador, Content Strategist or Social Media Analyst.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media