Our client is a leading coffee machine supplier, and they are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team in the Hackney area of East London.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will have a critical and exciting role, taking responsibility for driving through a strategic plan to become the online market leader in professional coffee machines.
Working from their marketing and sales office and showroom in Hackney, East London, you will be the first point of contact for the showroom, manning the facility, implementing and coordinating a range of principally digital marketing plans and activities and external services from social media, web site development and management, as well as event organisation and looking after company electronic and traditional imagery and supporting our sales team from the office.
This autonomous position requires a highly organised, well administered and self-motivated person. You should be highly tuned into social and digital work, have good copy writing skills, a professional, articulate telephone manner as well as a warm personality to make all visitors feel welcome whether online or in person.
If you are strong in some areas, our client can train and /or outsource those skills that you don't have. However, you will be happy working in a team where making things happen at a solid pace is highly important. It would also be fantastic if you were passionate about coffee!
In return the company will offer an excellent package of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus a whole range of benefits.
- A passionate disposition, who lives a brand and takes a strong interest in learning all about the industry and products it thrives in
- Exceptional organisation and disciplined time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding and experience of web content development
- Good understanding of social media platforms and how to create a social Marketing mix
- Experience of briefing photography and online video
- The ability to implement and contribute to pre-formed strategy
- Good Microsoft Office package computer skills
- Positive, cheerful and professional telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data input
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Honesty and integrity
- Can do attitude
- Marketing & Sales office experience
- Blogging experience / understanding
- Experience of managing and utilising databases
- Website administration
- Retail sales experience
- Video creation
- Project management experience
- Editing skills
- An understanding of the coffee and catering industry and market or an understanding of marketing in speciality drink or food sector
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Website content and structure development
- Website administration/updates
- Managing Google advertising campaigns
- Managing all website enquiries
- Managing website analytics and recommending modifications to strategies and tactics accordingly
- Monitoring customer, supplier and allied websites and social media
- Managing a full programme of multi media activity
- Multi social media platform content generation, posting and communications, including blogs, photography, video, text content and response
- Continual Database development and management
- Preparing and issuing regular email-shots
- Updating and maintaining email signatures
- Dropbox content management
- Answering incoming telephone calls and marketing enquiries
- Liaising with customers/suppliers
- Sending and receiving post/deliveries
- Organising trade and customer events
- Preparing for visitor meetings and welcoming visitors
- Visiting and liaison with customer, supplier and ally marketing teams
- Managing stationery, business cards and paper forms
- Ordering and managing signage
- Design updates
- Organising marketing brochures and
- Managing merchandise stock
- Office environment - maintaining a tidy and presentable office
- As a relatively small team, you may be required to assist in a wide range of activities
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Executive and would love the chance to become a brand ambassador for a leading coffee company, please submit your CV now!
- website management
- Digital Marketing Executive