Are you as excited about digital marketing as much as we are?
Due to continual growth for 2018 we are seeking to appoint a new Digital Marketing Executive, based within our friendly Cheltenham offices.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have a varied and interesting role working across our wide-ranging portfolio of Digital Editions and Apps.
You will be an integral part of the subscriptions marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be tasked to assist with all aspects of digital marketing necessary for subscription campaigns, with additional responsibility for assisting the Digital Magazines Manager with the digital publishing schedule and management of digital publishing platforms i.e. iOS apps, Android apps, etc.
You will be responsible for the completion of digital marketing techniques to acquire and retain subscribers, across Archant’s magazine & newspaper portfolio, to achieve budgeted revenues.
To be successful in this role you will have strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. You will have a desire to work within a team focused on providing excellent customer service, have a friendly and professional disposition and be comfortable dealing with all areas of a successful media business. Above all, you will need to deliver commitment and dedication to the business in order to help us continue to be the very best.
Having a keen interest in digital media would ensure that this role delivers the excitement and challenge that you are looking for.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Experience of digital marketing techniques and campaign management.
- Experience in Adobe software suite (ideally Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver).
- The ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, deadline driven, team environment.
- Knowledge of HTML coding for creating/modifying email templates.
- A level of graphic design experience.
- A general understanding of PPC campaigns.
- Previous knowledge and experience with all Microsoft office products, with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Basic starting salary of up to £21,600
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fundraising
- Give As You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant.
The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of every day life.
But we are forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all.
We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our client’s objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, and blogs - content that brings storytelling to life. We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together … And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly.
Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
• We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
• Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 200 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
• There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip roaring team nights out!
• Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
• We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
•Our print centre is capable of producing 22 full newspapers per second.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Web Design