New Job Alert! Join a thriving technology company based in Cheshire as their new Digital Marketing Executive and help implement an innovative digital marketing strategy!
Digital Marketing Executive- About the company
With offices across the UK, our client is a force to be reckoned with within the technology industry and as they continue to develop as a company, they are now looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented team of experts. In return for all of their hard work, our client is offering the successful candidate a healthcare cashback scheme, life assurance and a pension.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be in charge of assisting in the development and management of all digital marketing campaigns as well as overseeing the entire social media strategy for two brands. They will also be accountable for website management, SEO and producing reports which highlight campaign performance. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really make their mark on a top company!
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including email marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage the company’s social media strategy for two of their brands including content creation for platforms such as Twitter
- Across paid channels, create and implement successful PPC campaigns whilst continuously managing SEO on the business’ websites
- On a regular basis, generate reports which detail all digital activity and ensure that each budget is adhered to
- Take charge of both websites by working closely with a third party agency and also produce regular, engaging content which can be utilised on the websites including blogs and case studies
- Design and create marketing collateral which can be used to support each marketing campaign whilst also contributing to the business’ overall quarterly plans
- Liaise with other teams in order to produce product-specific videos whilst running various webinars
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar Digital Marketing role is essential
- Proven experience of producing digital marketing and email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of website management and social media management
- Experience utilising CRM systems would be advantageous
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and develop their skill set!
Have you finally found the job of your dreams? For more information on this fantastic new role, call our award-winning team today!
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job