Do you have a strong understanding of marketing principles and want to take the next step in your digital marketing career? Work as a Digital Marketing Executive for a legal solutions service company based in Cheshire!
Our client is a legal solutions service based in spacious and bright offices in Cheshire! They are expanding their team and are looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive. If you’re looking to take the next step in your digital marketing career and want to work somewhere where you will receive great benefits such as comprehensive training, career development opportunities, and a free bus service, keep on reading!
The perfect candidate for the Digital Marketing Executive role will have strong content writing, SEO, PPC, and social media experience, and experience using software such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics. The main responsibilities of the role are to report on marketing budgets, manage PPC campaigns, and manage and optimise the company’s social media presence.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Manage social media platforms - Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Enhance social media presence and the performance of the website and marketing campaigns
- Monitor and optimise PPC campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to analyse results and investigate opportunities to provide improvements to existing online campaigns
- Produce engaging content for online campaigns across all channels
- Manage marketing budgets
- Oversee email campaigns
- Support marketing events
Required Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Previous experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent proofing and copywriting skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is desirable but not essential
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Feefo review site management
If you are the talented individual that this company needs, apply now!
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Content Writing