A stimulating opportunity as a Digital Marketing Executive, to be a part of an exciting finance company located in the East Midlands.
My client is a market leading financial company with a national infrastructure and fantastic reputation.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Managment of PPC accounts and driving ROI from PPC activity.
- Management of direct mail campaigns when appropriate.
- Developing and executing social media campaigns.
- Considering SEO requirements to ensure content and brand profile is optimised at all times.
- Using the CMS proactively to ensure all digital channel information is accurate and up to date. Often sourcing external content for owned and earned channels to grow brand exposure.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Executive role based in the East Midlands will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent project & time management skills.
- Track record of working on content managed websites and managing social media.
- Sound understanding of marketing and digital techniques with experience of CMS, CRM and email systems.
- Track record of working independently.
- Knowledge in HTML.
Initial 6 month interim position with competitive salary working within the exciting finance industry.
- Digital Marketing