DJS (UK) Limited prides itself on building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. DJS (UK) Limited is not your average company. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up- a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth and the benefits package of a mature, industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them. DJS (UK) Limited is a great place to work.
- Offer extensive training and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised haircuts at work
You will be working on the PiggyBank short-term Loan product as part of the marketing team to drive high-quality traffic to our website. You’ll be responsible for helping to create and execute SEO strategies and also manage the PPC platforms.
The position is full time with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
- Monitor and review SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Suggest website and content marketing changes based research and analysis to improve rankings.
- Run keyword research using SEO tools.
- Working as part of a team towards improving overall lead generation.
What We’re Looking For
- An effective communicator.
- Self-motivated and keen to show initiative.
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues.
- Web programming skills would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable proficiency with Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console SEO and PPC tools.
- You’ll ideally have 2+ years working with SEO and PPC.
We review and consider every submission. Principals only please; no recruiters.
- effective communicator
- Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console SEO and PPC tools
- 2+ years working with SEO and PPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job