Digital Marketing Executive, £25000, Bristol, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is an innovative and creative organisation with a fantastic presence in the UK and they are part of a larger global enterprise.
Your new role
In your new role as Digital Marketing Executive you will implement digital marketing campaigns across a large range of channels including email, social, push notifications, display, Mobile Networks and PPC to generate App downloads and subscriptions, as well as executing and measuring Content Marketing Strategy ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered, providing key customer insights and learnings from ongoing analysis. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of campaigns including research, design, implementation, reporting and analysis and will use web, social and app analytics including Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor/Ads Manager and AppsFlyer to optimise performance of channels.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a Digital Marketing Executive you will need the following:
- Significant experience in digital marketing, with a proven successful track record in digital campaign management
- Experience of digital/App customer journey analysis, and conversion optimisation
- Experience of working with Email Service Providers, preferably Adestra and competent in building and launching email campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of HTML
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrable experience of creating successful content marketing plans across several platforms
- Experience of social campaign management
- Experience of App marketing to various platform stores
- Knowledge of Push Notification campaign management is desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £25000 and the opportunity to work in really a enjoyable, dynamic workplace, with some great people and to be part of an ever growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job