Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executiveto join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a strong basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
They are the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare. Every year, they help thousands of clients across the UK find the best value Private Healthcare Insurance.
They work on behalf of a panel of leading insurers. No other intermediary or broker places more business with these insurers than they do.
What they are looking for
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Expertise in developing digital media/online marketing solutions
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Strong analytical ability and continuous improvement experience
- Confident in highlighting trends and using data to substantiate decisions
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Executive your duties as the Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- To develop and manage PPC marketing campaigns
- To monitor campaigns using Google, Bing and other 2 tier platforms
- To identify and monitor search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Day to day paid campaign management, keyword search, keyword grouping, continuous ad copy-testing and PPC strategy implementation
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, impression share, quality score and other key account metrics
- The daily analysis of campaign activity to monitor performance
- Producing and collating reports on PPC performance
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (C.R.O)
- AB Split Testing
What they can offer the Digital Marketing Executive???????
- In return for your passion, drive and commitment as their Digital Marketing Executive, they offer a strong basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
- Discounted PMI scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Digital Marketing Executive???????.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job