Digital Marketing Executive - Weybridge - £28k - £35k DOE
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for our client in Weybridge to actively support the tactical execution of the UK&I marketing strategy for product areas across all digital channels and online platforms.
You will be working with the Digital Manager, Brand Managers and Sales Support team to deliver multi-channel digital marketing campaigns driving brand engagement, event bookings and eCommerce within budgeted spend levels.
• Executing tactical digital and web activities to support country plans across all portfolios
• Provides technical and digital marketing expertise across multiple platforms
• To provide support to cCommerce/loyalty programme projects as determined by Digital Manager
• Execution of country digital marketing plans working closely with Digital Manager and Brand Manager
• Use of global digital infrastructure (web, social, branding, collateral) to execute UK&I in-market strategy
• Creation of local and brand specific content / activities using multi-media tools
• Utilise the countries CRM and marketing automation systems to build targeted campaigns to support brand campaigns and customer communications plans
• Support the Digital Manager in the management of social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blog platforms.
• Create and manage content on 3rd party media channels, online publications and digital networks managed by dental dealer partners.
• Assist the Sales Support team in managing Education Course and Event related website content and digital customer event communications
• To be an active part of a project team for events/product launches
Skills / Experience we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent professional qualification
• 2 years + Digital and Social media channel marketing experience with demonstrated record of success
• Experience across a broad business contest is a plus
• B2B experience is a plus
• Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience working within a marketing team
• Good command of website CMS and Social Media management applications
• Good knowledge of design applications including Photoshop and InDesign
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global business who are leaders in their field. The company offer excellent benefits, support and progression opportunities. Please apply ASAP - Interviews will be conducted within 2 weeks.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- B2B Marketing