Digital Marketing Executive
Salary Details: £25,000 - £28,000 p.a. (Permanent, Full time, M-F)
Can you demonstrate a flair for graphic design and do you possess sound experience of using HTML to construct basic web pages and/or html emails? Do you possess proven experience creating banners using software such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop & the Adobe suite"? Do you possess previous experience of online digital marketing working in, or with companies using e-commerce & you will ideally have some knowledge of A/B Testing, segmentation, affiliate marketing, online advertising, SEO, website copywriting/editing using a content management system.
Principle responsibilities and duties:
- Timely and accurate design, production and delivery of marketing emails to our customer database.
- Work closely with the e-Commerce Manager and an external agency to develop ways to improve email key performance indicators (KPI’s) via A/B testing.
- Use of Adobe Suite to produce and edit eye catching banners and product images for use in emails as well as the company website.
- Collate, proof read, edit and upload product information to the website content management system (CMS)
- Ensure that information published on the website and email is comprehensive and useful to the end user whilst promoting the key selling points of a product.
- Use our content management system to carry out website admin tasks including uploading and managing new and existing product information
- Work with the wider marketing team to execute regular promotions.
- Promote and maintain safe working practices in all areas
- Report to senior personnel any company related breach of security or act of dishonesty
- Any other reasonable duties as required + Maintain Company Confidentiality at all times
- Maintain and improve our affiliate program on a weekly basis
- Maintain affiliate marketing reports, search and identify new affiliates
- Link building, identify and manage complimentary websites to establish online relationships
- Moderate Website Product Reviews
- Moderate Facebook and Twitter
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Reviews and Analysis - Help identify under-performing keywords, help monitor campaigns and produce reports and recommendations for discussion with the E-Commerce Manager
- Development of new systems of work with the E Commerce Manager
Limits to Authority:
- Comply with operational practice as determined by the E Commerce Manager
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations as determined by the Health & Safety Manager
Benefits, in return we can offer:
- Staff Discount on all products
- Healthcare Cash plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role specific training and development
- Proactive promotion of internal candidates
- Paid Breaks
- Free Tea & Coffee
About the Company
My client is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers. With 66 stores nationally, thriving E-Commerce & Telesales and over 35 years in business we are at the forefront of our sector and are supporting our recent success with continued growth and new store openings.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, submit your CV and covering letter outlining your interest in the role today
- Marketing Assistant
- Web Design
- Web Pages