With humble beginnings in Nottingham, my client, now established for nearly 40 years, is truly a local success story.
With a UK network of over 60 retail outlets, and a range of over 1,000 products, it has stood the test of time, competing with its purely online counterparts, maintaining it's position as Britain’s biggest specialist DIY supplier.
It's unique blend of both on and off line presence, print collateral and digital campaigns simply supports its continued growth, and as such it now seeks an experienced, confident, not to mention driven, Email Marketing Exceutive.
Interested? Read on.........
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Manager, you'll play a vital part of the wider Marketing Team, and, with a focus on optimising the business' online activity and presence, your key responsibilities will include:
- Design, production and delivery of marketing emails to the customer database
(Email Design, Email Developments & Email deployment)
- Developing ways to improve email KPIs (KPI’s) via A/B testing (you'll work closely with
the e-Commerce Manager as well as an external agency to this end)
- Designing and creating eye catching banners and product images for use in emails
(and the company website)
- Collate, proof read, edit and upload product information to the website (CMS)
• Ensure website and email content accurate, comprehensive, useful not to mention engaging
• Uploading and managing new and existing product information on the CMS
So what do you need to bring to the table?
Naturally, you'll have proven digital marketing skills, more specifically capable of A/B testing, Segmentation, Affiliate Marketing and SEO.
You'll have a flair for graphic design, solid experience of HTML, mainly to construct basic web pages, as well as Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Adobe to create html emails & banners.
You'll love writing; copy/content, and have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail that lends itself to editing.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business