Digital Marketing Manager and PPC Specialist
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a young and successful digital agency based in Hertfordshire that is growing exponentially. In this brand new role, you will be responsible for delivering first class digital marketing services to an expanding client base, across a variety of industries and sectors.
Working closely with the agencies Director of Marketing you will be responsible for the PPC campaigns of their clients as well as involvement in paid social and display campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in PPC marketing and understand the type of services offered by digital and creative agencies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- PPC account management including campaign setup, optimisation and reporting
- Additional involvement in paid social media and display advertising
- Undertake keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
- Prepare client reports and provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with other departments to deliver our clients an integrated marketing strategy
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in paid search marketing
- Strong Google Adwords and Analytics experience
- Ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.
If you are looking for the challenge of an exciting and fresh digital marketing role, apply now!
Candidate Focus: Paid Search, PPC, Digital Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job