We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing intern or executive (depending on experience) who is bright, enthusiastic, thorough, and communicates well within a team. Previous experience within Digital Marketing is not required, but office experience is desirable. This role would suit a recent graduate with an interest in research, digital marketing and innovative brands.
The team is a thriving and growing part of the business with lots of new brands and innovative digital marketing products to play with and review. The range of projects we work on is vast so no two days are the same and there are always new opportunities for keen and enthusiastic team members to make their mark in the team.
What you will do:
- Assist the other members of the team with day-to- day management of the marketplace.
- Research projects.
- Draft quantitative surveys and qualitative discussion guides.
- Liaise with members who participate in advertising projects.
- Desk Research to understand trends within the talk boards Liaise with clients to make sure research projects run smoothly.
- Work with the Sales team to co-ordinate insight elements of larger campaigns.
- You will be involved in SEO and SEM as well as content marketing.
What you must have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Keen attention to detail in written and numerical outputs/documents
- Expertise in Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to find appropriate solutions to challenges quickly
- Understanding of the digital marketing lexicon
- Initiative and drive - the ability, once trained, to take a project and run with it
- Some experience of data analysis
- Social media experience
Great Benefits including
28 days holiday increasing to 33 with Holiday Bonus Scheme
Company Pension Scheme
Company Mobile Phone
Parking Paid for
?Annual trip to Las Vegas for our event.
Salary is in the range £23-£27k - based on experience.
- Digital Marketing