Opportunity for a creative, innovative and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join a fantastic Property Management company based in Birmingham on a 3 month fixed term contract.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and coordinating in-house email marketing activity
- Staying up-to-date with website trends, developments and competitor activity
- Supporting the social media team with the creation of new and exciting content, for use across social media channels
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and third parties to plan and execute all email messaging
- Supporting external resources with the use of pay per click advertising, for example, Google AdWords and Bing
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Executive will have:
- Worked in a fast paced, digital marketing environment focused role, including creating and reporting
- Experience using social media management tools
- Managed 3rd party digital and marketing agencies
- A passion for web and email marketing with a strong awareness of developments and trends
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
In return the Digital Marketing Executive will receive annual basic salary of £25,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job