This Digital Marketing Executive position is an opportunity to work for a leading document management company who offer their clients across the UK archive storage, document scanning, data capture, mailroom operations and document processing services.
Reporting to the Marketing Director based at the company’s offices on the outskirts of Chester, you will be responsible for the business to business marketing/lead generation of the company’s full range of technical products and services. Key strategies will include digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing, customer retention and partner programme.
- Strong business to business digital marketing skills
- Extensive SEO, Google AdWords and Analytics experience
- Required to demonstrate the ability to develop your own ideas in the marketing mix
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience of promoting IT or software products/services would be advantageous
- Experience of marketing to specific sectors
- Content marketing – Website pages, White Papers, Blogs, Social Media content
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Web Design experience would also be advantageous)
- Experience of Salesforce CRM would be helpful, but full training will be provided
- At least 5 years’ recent experience in marketing.
As well as a clear focus on all digital marketing activities, there is a requirement for you to also be actively involved in production of marketing materials, including leaflets, emails, customer newsletters, advertisements and other marketing collateral.
Activities Will Include:
- Identify advertising and promotion opportunities
- Optimise websites using SEO techniques and link building
- Evaluate marketing campaigns including analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Traffic rank reporting and conversion analysis
- Build effective PPC campaigns - report, analyse and provide campaign maintenance
- Email marketing
- Market research and monitoring of competitor activity
- Organise and promote events and seminars – from time to time they may need the candidate to work in other office locations, outside normal office hours
- Support with tenders, including tender and framework writing, and tender monitoring
- Support the Marketing Director and other marketing support as required
- Support for sales team in management of Salesforce CRM system
- Maintain and develop customer Salesforce database
- Ensure sales team are using correct version of relevant contract and have entered appropriate clauses
- Contract signatory management
- Record and index list of every contract using CMS and EDM systems
- Manage contract expiry dates.
You will be regularly liaising internally with the management, operations and sales teams; and externally with SEO and website specialists, designers, videographers/photographers, bloggers, journalists and existing clients to promote the organisation through social media, press releases, articles and newsletters. There will also be a requirement to speak to exhibition and seminar companies as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with further expansion plans and make your mark within the marketing function.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary that reflects your experience gained to date, along with a great working environment and all the tools and support to perform at your best and reach your full potential.
To find out more please apply with your CV and a cover letter, and one of our team will be in touch shortly with more details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job