Digital Marketing Executive
My client is one of the UK's largest luxury consumer businesses that specialise in marketing bespoke and premium products.
They also have a growing global footprint and following some recent changes in the business, they have identified a need for this high profile and influential role in the business - Digital Marketing Executive.
This role will report into their Senior Digital Marketing Manager whilst having the support of the wider marketing team (including a team of creatives and external agencies).
I have recruiting for this client many times and have seen people join and progress with them. They offer lots of support, career development and satisfaction.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager with all aspects of online marketing including: PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Display, and Social Advertising.
- Manage the website, including the management of landing pages and content.
- Act as a key player in major web development projects
- To drive forward the SEO plan for the business; improving rankings on Google and organic traffic growth.
- Work on our outreach strategy to develop links with key sites and bloggers.
- Responsible for Email Marketing - creation and broadcast of regular consumer and trade emails.
- Analysis and reporting (mainly through Google Analytics and our own in-house tools)
Requirements needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified in relevant degree
- A sound understanding and working practice of SEO including on-site optimisation and technical off-site aspects required in an SEO strategy
- Basic understanding of PPC (this is managed by an external digital agency)
- Should be commercially astute
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good copy writing and proofing is essential
This role is a truly unique opportunity for an individual looking to bring their experience and passion into a company that is investing in marketing as well as individual development.
I am looking for someone who has good digital experience to draw on and is looking for a campaign lead role. If that sounds interesting then this may well be the role for you.
Please apply with your CV and relevant contact details and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.