Our market leading client are recruiting for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful team in Ruislip. This person will be supporting the team with their digital and content marketing across a wide range of products. The successful candidate must have experience with digital/social media marketing and ideally will have experience in a similar role. Interviews will be taking place asap!
- Whether launching new products or running campaigns, the digital content marketing activity covers websites, apps, email, social, video (in-house studio) and digital advertising.
- This role is to support the execution, approvals and timely publishing of all this great content by liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- As a hub for all the communication you'll be experienced in the project management side of marketing to work productively
- A key channel for digital content is of course Social Media.
- Keeping an overview of the output being generated by our culture content creators to help give approvals and input
Key Skills Required
- You'll be a confident clear communicator with experience working with marketing agencies
- A good level of written English is desirable to offer creative solutions to turning technical product information into engaging optimised words / content that will resonate with our target audience.
- Prior digital marketing experience
- A secondary European language is desirable but not compulsory.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job